12、我不会无视雇员的存在,反会认真看待他们,准确地说,在我的脑子里,始终把为我卖命的雇员摆在第一位。

13、人生就是不断抵押的过程为了前途我们抵押青春,为了幸福我们抵押生命。因为如果你不敢逼近底线,你就输了。

14、一个人不是在计划成功,就是在计划失败。

15、让每一个念头都服从于利益动机。

16、不要羡慕别人比你成熟,因为他遇到的坏人比你多。

17、我不靠天赐的运气活着,但我靠策划运气发达。

18、世界上什么事都可以发生,就是不会发生不劳而获的事,那些随波逐流、墨守成规的人,我不屑一顾。

19、那些非要等到万事俱备才肯开始行动的人,永远也无法离开家!

20、即使你们把我身上的衣服剥得精光,一个子儿也不剩,然后把我扔在撒哈拉沙漠的中心地带,但只要有两个条件——给我一点时间,并让一支商队从我身边路过,那要不了多久,我就会成为一个新的百万富翁。

21、我们劳苦的最高报酬,不在于我们所获得的,而在于我们因此成为什么。

22、不论是要赢得财富,还是要赢得人生,优秀的人在竞技中想的不是输了我会怎么样,而是要成为胜利者我应该做什么。

23、我们的命运是由自己的行动决定,而绝对不是完全由我们的出身决定。

24、在这个世界上,有两种人非常聪明:一种是像艺术家、演员和学者等,能够活用自己的聪明人;另一种是像领导和经营者一样,能够活用别人的聪明人;而能够活用别人的聪明人,一般都能够抓住人心。

Rockefeller's life condensed into 24 quotes:
  • Those who work all day will not get rich; wealth is compensation for knowledge, not a reward for diligence.
  • Anyone can become somebody; I was once a poor child.
  • Let others take the lead, find the right moment, surprise them, and then surpass them is the wisest move.
  • Everyone is the designer and builder of their own destiny.
  • We pursue perfection, but nothing human is absolutely perfect, only approaching perfection.
  • Because I know the quickest way to harm someone is to give them money; it can corrupt, make them arrogant and lose the perfect joy.
  • We must be brave in situations where there is no other choice and decisively carve out a way.
  • Everything needs to be viewed from a distance. When you take the first step, you must already have the second step in mind; this is almost a lifetime of experience for me.
  • God created us with two feet to let us walk on our own.
  • You should be aware that knowledge is originally empty; nothing will happen unless knowledge is put into action.
  • I have a habit of calmly thinking and deciding before making decisions, but once I make a decision, I will execute it without hesitation.
  • I will not ignore the existence of employees; rather, I will take them seriously. In my mind, employees who work hard for me always come first.
  • Life is a continuous process of mortgaging for the future. We mortgage youth for prospects and life for happiness. If you don't dare to approach the bottom line, you lose.
  • A person is either planning for success or planning for failure.
  • Let every thought obey the motive of self-interest.
  • Don't envy others for being more mature than you because they have encountered more bad people than you.
  • I don't live on the luck bestowed by heaven, but I thrive on planning for luck.
  • Anything can happen in the world, but getting something for nothing will never happen. I disdain those who follow the crowd and stick to the rules.
  • Those who insist on waiting until everything is ready will never leave home!
  • Even if you strip me of all my clothes, leaving me with nothing, and then throw me into the heart of the Sahara Desert, as long as there are two conditions—give me some time and let a caravan pass by—I won't take long to become a new millionaire.
  • The highest reward for our toil is not what we get but what we become because of it.
  • Whether to win wealth or win life, excellent people in competition don't think about what will happen if they lose; instead, they think about what they should do to become winners.
  • Our destiny is determined by our actions, not entirely by our origin.
  • In this world, two kinds of people are very clever: one is like artists, actors, and scholars, who can make good use of their own intelligence; the other is like leaders and managers, who can make good use of other people's intelligence. Those who can make good use of other people's intelligence generally can win people's hearts.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 06:05 , Processed in 0.048955 second(s), 21 queries .