管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 07:35:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Q: Is having autism actually useful?

A:
I am on the high functioning end of the spectrum, and I honestly would not want to be neurotypical. Autism gives me a great attention to detail, incredible focus, and I notice things other people do not notice. When other people are upset, I can remain emotionally neutral in situations that require logic, as in a crisis. I do not need to be entertained. I do not get "bored" in a world where there is so much to observe and think about. I have a number of diverse and useful skills which have served me in so many ways.

Of course I see the need to treat autism for people who are on the extreme of being non-communicative, and for others with severe difficulty. I, and most other autistics, score in the range of what used to be called Asperger's Syndrome. I honestly would not want to be neuroptypical.

I see parents of gifted, highly intelligent kids with autism who are worried that their kids won't "fit in" to mindless and pointless group behavior, like attending sports games, when, instead, they should be giving their kids tools to know how amazing they are, that the mean-spirited judgement of junior high and high school kids will pass, and that one day their intelligence and skills will be valued in an environment where they can engage with people in a more one-on-one way, rather than in mindless crowds and pointless small talk.

https://www.quora.comm/Is-having-autism-actually-useful

More answers:
@@
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech, and nonverbal communication, as well as by unique strengths and differences. It is a complex neurodevelopmental condition that typically appears during early childhood and affects individuals differently. Autism is considered a spectrum disorder because it manifests in various forms and degrees of severity, hence the term "spectrum." Some individuals with autism may require significant support in their daily lives, while others may function more independently. Autism is often associated with a combination of genetic and environmental factors, though the exact causes are not fully understood. Early intervention, specialized therapies, and support services can help individuals with autism reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives.

@@
自闭症,或称自闭症谱系障碍(ASD),是指一系列与社交技能、重复行为、语言和非语言沟通方面的挑战有关的情况,以及独特的优势和差异。它是一种复杂的神经发育障碍,通常在儿童早期出现,对个体产生不同的影响。自闭症被视为一种谱系障碍,因为它表现出不同形式和严重程度的范围,因此称为“谱系”。一些患有自闭症的个体可能需要在日常生活中获得重要支持,而另一些人可能更独立地生活。自闭症通常与一系列遗传和环境因素的组合有关,尽管确切的原因尚不完全清楚。早期干预、专门治疗和支持服务可以帮助自闭症患者充分发挥潜力,过上充实的生活。

@@
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has a profound influence on self-writing. Many individuals with ASD face challenges in writing and expressing their thoughts, which may manifest in the following difficulties:

Social and emotional expression: Individuals with ASD may lack the ability to understand and express emotions, leading to ineffective communication of their feelings and emotions in writing.

Language and communication barriers: ASD often accompanies difficulties in language and communication, including limited understanding and use of language, as well as challenges in non-verbal communication. This may make it difficult for them to express their thoughts clearly and coherently in writing.

Narrow interests and repetitive behaviors: Individuals with ASD often exhibit extreme interests in specific topics or subjects, which may lead to their writing only about certain specific topics, lacking diversity and breadth.

Sensory sensitivities and motor coordination difficulties: Some individuals with ASD may be sensitive to sensory stimuli, such as tactile or visual stimuli, which may affect their writing ability. Additionally, motor coordination difficulties may also lead to writing challenges.

Although ASD poses challenges to self-writing, many individuals with ASD can still have opportunities to improve their writing abilities through specialized interventions and support. Personalized education plans, speech therapy, sensory integration therapy, and other support services may help alleviate these difficulties and enable them to fully realize their potential.

@@
自闭症谱系障碍(ASD)对自我写作有着深远的影响。许多患有ASD的个体在书写和表达自己的思想时面临挑战,这可能表现为以下几个方面的困难:

社交和情感表达:ASD患者可能缺乏理解和表达情感的能力,这可能导致他们在书写中无法有效地传达自己的感受和情绪。

语言和沟通障碍:ASD常伴随着语言和沟通方面的困难,包括理解和运用语言的能力受限,以及非语言沟通的挑战。这可能使得他们在书写时难以用清晰、连贯的语言表达自己的想法。

狭隘兴趣和重复行为:ASD患者常常表现出对特定主题或话题的极度兴趣,这可能导致他们在写作时只涉及某些特定的话题,缺乏多样性和广泛性。

感官过敏和运动协调障碍:一些ASD患者可能对感官刺激过敏,例如触感或视觉刺激,这可能影响他们的写作能力。此外,运动协调障碍也可能导致书写困难。

尽管ASD对自我写作产生挑战,但通过专门的干预和支持,许多患有ASD的个体仍然可以获得提高他们写作能力的机会。个性化的教育计划、语言治疗、感觉整合疗法和其他支持服务都可能有助于缓解这些困难,并帮助他们充分发挥自己的潜力。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:21 , Processed in 0.054356 second(s), 21 queries .