桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 38|回复: 0

Sora如何使用?OpenAI智能模型Sora生成高清视频“扔进一部小说,出来一部大片”?

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-19 01:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
OpenAI智能模型Sora,生成多个高清视频,目前可持续1分钟,以后,多长的视频,就看你的需求了。
这个AI模型的出现,不亚于新的革命。“扔进一部小说,出来一部大片”成真!对人类的影响将会是深远的。负面的影响也许更大。全世界的电视台 影视公司会被摧毁,造假就更容易了。这个世界变得更假,不真实,真相越来越难找。尤其是,这种技术到流氓恶棍魔鬼手里会制造出更多的欺诈。人工智能所谓的科技将文明埋入了人类坟墓的话题信息。
openAI热传,国内也开始热传。Sora发布视频两天后,中宣部副部长、中央广播电视总台长慎海雄直接给一个领导下指示,被转进微信群,他要求将Sora生成视频转发给各中心和时段总站负责人以上领导观看,他要求“一定要抓紧跟踪,加快从点上突破。”。
OpenAI研究人员的有限访问权限。普通人,目前没有Sora 的访问权限,理解模型的潜在零售,还需要等待放开,目前没有开放接口。

可以访问官方的论坛,随时获得消息。
For the latest info on Sora, please refer to:
https://community.openai.com/t/i ... ou-use-it/628976/20
https://openai.com/sora

@@
Is SORA ready for use? How will you use it?
    There is no way to request access at the moment. For the latest info on Sora, please refer to: https://openai.com/sora

@@
Saw Somewhere that they have some selected persons that were given access.
Although for testing purposes.
AI is unbelievable at this stage.
We Humans need to live with the moment and embrace innovation.

@@
I can't wait to use it. Do you have any good ideas to use this new technology? Which projects do you think it matches better with?
    I fully understand why y'all excited, so am I :laughing: We'll be posting about the waiting list as soon as one becomes available. :hugs:

@@
Yeah I'm so hyped for it! The example videos are wild.
I think a clear use case is doing video mock ups for professional use.
Or I was even thinking for personal use… for example, I'm in the middle of planning my wedding, I wonder if I could use sora to kind of visualise a walk through of the event?

@@
I work at Laika as a stop motion animator. As a professional animator, I am blown away by the capabilities that Sora seems to demonstrate. I'm intrigued, but also terrified. For the longest time, stop motion animators have feared that CG animators are coming for our jobs. Instead, it now seems that AI is coming for all of the CG jobs, and that it'll likely come to conquer all of the stop motion jobs shortly after that. I'm interested in lending my unique perspective to OpenAI however I can. I also want to warn OpenAI that Sora really seems to have the potential to put a huge number of people in film and animation out of work. Perhaps that comes as no surprise.

@@
It will be a great a tool for generating comparsion like videos of Subway Surfers and Temple Run games.

@@
Yes sir, I think it will replace a lot of animator jobs very quickly in the future, so I think your best bet is to master this skill quickly so that later your boss will put your colleagues out of work instead of you. Of course this is a joke, I hope you all can take advantage of it and create more works.

@@
Someone with no skill, creativity or passion can make images that the rest of us have worked our entire careers to learn how to do. Doctor, your words are ignorant but true.

@@
I've started asking myself whether I should use technological leaps like this for my work at the company or take risks and pursue the ideas in my mind and create my own entrepreneurship. AI tech is moving quite fast. We are in times of natural selection in business life. Looking forward to use this such a great tool.

@@
I am imagining some RPG stories and kids' Bedtime Stories apps. I wonder how long to generate. The question is, will there be a SEED parameter?

@@
I understand Sora is not available yet. I am keen to understand if there's an ETA for when it might become available?

@@
Mr. AI is nothing but a handful of really smart coders making it possible for the wealthy 1% to eventually fire all their staff haha. This is great!!

@@
Will the ai Sora text [quote=“doctormarys, post:1, topic:628976, full:true”]
I can't wait to use it. Do you have any good ideas to use this new technology? Which projects do you think it matches better with?
[/quote]
Will it be free?

@@
I made a goal to direct a feature length movie using nothing other than AI and my ideas way back in july 2022 when I first discovered dalle2

I've been learning every step of the way, doing stable diffusion frame by frame with controlnets, then video diffusion models, then runwayML, Pika

I thought I was overly ambitious, but AI is moving too fast. By the time I get anywhere near finished everyone will be able to make feature length movies with a few sentences haha

@@
I was actually very surprised when I saw that Sora could smoothly simulate AI into reality, if it's like this then it's very dangerous because hoaxes could be created and fool ordinary people, I hope Sora AI is used wisely,

To be honest, in my country, namely Indonesia, there is a problem regarding the use of AI Art, because many companies are even using it commercially, I hope that a law regarding AI Regulation is made as soon as possible, sorry my bad speaking english

@@
I hope you're all having a great day. I am thrilled to share with you that I work in the Research and Development department of a non-profit organization focused on individuals with disabilities. Recently, I came across SORA and I am excited about the possibility of incorporating it into our research.

In our day-to-day work, we are constantly seeking innovative solutions to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities, and I believe that SORA could be an invaluable tool for our efforts. I am particularly interested in try it for people with mental disabilities, and I believe these features could significantly contribute to our research.

I would love to get more information on how we could acquire it and if there are any collaboration opportunities or discounts available for non-profit organizations like ours.

I appreciate any guidance or additional information you can provide. I am eager to start using as soon as possible and see how it can positively impact our work.

Thank you all, and I look forward to your responses!

@@
Can you imagine what that does for low-budget art projects? Personally, I belong to a small poetry video collective and I can't wait to try out Sora in our poetry videos.

@@
Since SORA isn't available to us, the next question is: when can we expect the next version of DALL-E? It's clear OpenAI has something up their sleeve.

@@
Doctormary is a bot… your questions won't be answered here. But your ideas will be taken. Why do you think doctormarys keeps asking for ways people will use this??? my god

@@
that is awesome. I would first generate some slider Background videos with it to replace the pictures. It's hard to get good stock videos, and expensive to create the Videos that i would need for this… if openai can do that in this quality… shut up and take my money :-).

@@
I don't trust on Sora. Because currently Dall-E is not able generate realistic images. And they are saying Sora can create high quality realistic videos. That's look unrealistic to me.

@@
Finally, i can make cocomelon-like videos to monetize YT.

@@
I work at a company that licenses, creates, and then distributes digital collectibles to a global market. My part of the picture is explaining the historical relevance and value of such items to people from around the world. While certain countries or people may understand the value of a certain pop-culture character or movie – this may not be true globally. Because of this, I create many videos and content pieces that dive into the history of various things (comics, stamps, movies, etc). Given we license with major brands, we have to provide scripts and storyboards for promotional video content. And we also need to ensure stock footage or images are fair-use or licensed appropriately. It would be immense to be able to use something like this technology to create specific stock footage, background, and elements to support history and education around different collectibles and products. I think this could be an amazing storyboarding aid as well.

@@
I was looking at what it appeared to be capable of and it seems like it could put a lot of people out of jobs. I don't like that. But I've also learned that AI doesn't deliver on the hype. Issues like character consistency and controllability are HUGE. Let's see it do lipsynching for example.

As excited as I am for it, I also hope it fails. You all probably don't remember what it was like to go hang out in huge bookstores or any other of a number of beautiful things we had before the Internet wiped them out or social media hacked our brains.

Disruptive technologies suck. Especially when your job is the one being disrupted.

@@
I'm a Technical Artist in game industry. Looking forwards to the waitlist and try to experience it! I'd like to provide some suggestions on it!

@@
Imagine being able to turn any idea into a visual representation, not just in an image, but with video and high quality audio, even in different languages with your cloned voice or any other voices. Amazing and even a little creepy.

@@
By the way, to me this OAI forum feels like future Facebook for AI-human hybrid community.

@@
Sora means that AGI implementation will be shortened from 10 years to 1 year.

@@
AGI stands for Artificial General Intelligence, which refers to AI systems that possess the ability to understand, learn, and apply knowledge in a manner similar to human intelligence across a wide range of tasks and domains.
Sora's statement suggests that the timeline for implementing AGI will be significantly reduced from the previously estimated 10 years to just 1 year. This implies a rapid advancement or breakthrough in AI technology that would accelerate the development of AGI.

@@
I'd love to see the price to pay for AI generated Sora,
The examples shown look beautiful,
But at what cost?
Could with Windows 12 it would be possible to host an instance on our hardware?