桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 447|回复: 1

人教版英语8年级(下册)Unit 1 课文答案翻译What's the matter?

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 02:57:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Unit 1 What's the matter?
2d: Role-play the conversation.
Mandy: Lisa, are you OK?
Lisa: I have a headache and I can't move my neck. What should I do? Should I take my temperature?
Mandy: No, it doesn't sound like you have a fever. What did you do on the weekend?
Lisa: I played computer games all weekend・
Mandy: That's probably why. You need to take breaks away from the computer.
Lisa: Yeah, I think I sat in the same way for too long without moving.
Mandy: I think you should lie down and rest. If your head and neck still hurt tomorrow, then go to a doctor.
Lisa: OK. Thanks, Mandy.

3a: Bus Driver and Passengers Save an Old Man
At 9:00 a.m yesterday, bus No.26 was going along Zhonghua Road when the driver saw an old man lying on the side of the road. A woman next to him was shouting for help.
The bus driver, 24-year-old Wang Ping, stopped the bus without thinking twice. He got off and asked the woman what happened. She said that the man had a heart problem and should go to the hospital. Mr. Wang knew he had to act quickly. He told the passengers that he must take the man to hospital. He expected most or all of the passengers to get off and wait for the next bus. But to his surprise, they all agreed to go with him. Some passengers helped Mr. Wang to move the man on the bus.
Thanks to Mr. Wang and the passengers, the doctors saved the man in time. "It's sad that many people don't want to help others because they don't want any trouble," says one passenger. "But the driver didn't think about himself. He only thought about saving a life."

2b: He Lost His Arm But Is Still Climbing
Aron Ralston is an American man who is interested in mountain climbing. As a mountain climber, Aron is used to taking risks. This is one of the exciting things about doing dangerous sports. There were many times when Aron almost lost his life because of accidents. On April 26, 2003, he found himself in a very dangerous situation when climbing in Utah.
On that day, Aron's arm was caught under a 360-kilo rock that fell on him when he was climbing by himself in the mountains. Because he could not free his arm, he stayed there for five days and hoped that someone would find him. But when his water ran out, he knew that he would have to do something to save his own life. He was not ready to die that day. So he used his knife to cut off half his right arm. Then, with his left arm, he bandaged himself so that he would not lose too much blood. After that, he climbed down the mountain to find help.
After losing his arm, he wrote a book called Between a Rock and a Hard Place. This means being in a difficult situation that you cannot seem to get out of. In this book, Aron tells of the importance of making good decisions, and of being in control of one's life. His love for mountain climbing is so great that he kept on climbing mountains even after this experience.
Do we have the same spirit as Aron? Let's think about it before we find ourselves "between a rock and a hard place",and before we have to make a decision that could mean life or death.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-11-19 02:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
第1单元 怎么回事?(有什么问题吗?)
2d:角色扮演对话。
曼迪:丽莎,你还好吗?
丽莎:我头疼,我脖子不能动。我该怎么办?我应该测量体温吗?
曼迪:不用,这听起来不像发烧。周末你做了什么?
丽莎:我整个周末都玩电脑游戏。
曼迪:这可能就是原因。你需要离开电脑机多休息。
丽莎:是的,我想我是以一个坐姿坐太久了没动一下。
曼迪:我想你应该躺下休息。如果明天您的头和脖子仍然感到疼,请去看医生。
丽莎:好的。谢谢,曼迪。

3a:公交车司机和乘客救了一个老人
昨天上午9:00,26号公交车在中华路行驶中,驾驶员看见一名老人躺在路边。他旁边的一个女人正在大声呼救。
公交车司机,现年24岁的王平,不加思索地停下了公交车。他下车,问那个女人怎么了。她说那人有心脏问题,应该去医院。王先生知道他必须迅速采取行动。他告诉乘客他必须带那个人去医院。他希望大多数或所有乘客下车,等待下一辆公共汽车。但是令他惊讶的是,他们所有人都同意和他一起去。一些乘客帮助王先生将男子搬上了公车。
由于王先生和乘客的帮助,医生及时救了那个人。一位乘客说:“可悲的是,许多人不想帮助别人,因为他们不想遇到任何麻烦。” “但是驾驶员没有考虑自己。他只是考虑挽救生命。”

2b:他失去了手臂但仍在攀爬
阿伦·拉尔斯顿(Aron Ralston)是一位对登山感兴趣的美国人。作为一名登山者,阿伦习惯于冒险。这是进行危险运动的令人兴奋的事情之一。很多时候,阿伦因事故几乎丧命。 2003年4月26日,他在犹他州攀登时发现自己处于非常危险的境地。
那天,阿伦独自在山上攀爬时,他的胳膊被一块360公斤的岩石压住,岩石落在他身上。因为他无法抽出手臂,他在那里呆了五天,希望有人能找到他。但是,当他的水用完时,他知道他将不得不做点什么来挽救自己的生命。那天他还没想到过死。因此,他用刀割断了半个右胳膊。然后,用左胳膊包扎自己,以免流血过多。之后,他爬下山去寻求帮助。
失去手臂后,他写了一本书,叫做《进退维谷》。意思是处在一个似乎无法摆脱的困境中。在这本书中,阿伦讲述了做出正确决策和掌控自己生命的重要性。他对爬山的热爱是如此的热衷,以至于即使经历了这一经历,他仍然坚持爬山。
我们和阿伦有同样的精神吗?在我们发现自己面对“进退两难”的情况之前,在必须做出可能意味着生死的决定之前,我们先考虑一下这个问题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 17:39 , Processed in 0.062167 second(s), 21 queries .