桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 8|回复: 0

越南语学习越语翻译 Cần một anh chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em. Em sẽ cho anh ăn bưởi thay vì cơm

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-21 03:05:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Cần một anh chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em. Em sẽ cho anh ăn bưởi thay vì cơm.

Q:
Is the Vietnamese sentence correct? What does it mean?
Cần lắm 1 anh về chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em. về em cho ăn bưởi trừ cơm.

A:
The Vietnamese sentence is mostly correct, but it needs a small adjustment for clarity. Here's the corrected version:

"Cần một anh chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em. Em sẽ cho anh ăn bưởi thay vì cơm."

The corrected sentence means: "I really need someone to take care of my pomelo garden. I'll give you pomelos instead of rice."

In this sentence, "em" means "I" or "me" and refers to the speaker. "Anh" means "you" and refers to the person being addressed, who is being asked to take care of the pomelo garden. "Chăm sóc" means "take care of" or "look after," and "vườn bưởi" means "pomelo garden."

Q:
The adjustment was made to ensure clarity and grammatical correctness in the sentence. Here's a breakdown of the changes:

"Cần một anh" instead of "Cần 1 anh": Both versions are understandable and commonly used, but "một" (one) adds a level of formality and completeness to the sentence. It is more typical to use "một" when specifying a quantity in Vietnamese.

"Chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em" instead of "Chăm sóc vườn bưởi em": Placing "của em" (of mine) after "vườn bưởi" clarifies that it's the speaker's pomelo garden being referred to. This structure is more specific and commonly used in Vietnamese to indicate possession.

"Em sẽ cho anh ăn bưởi thay vì cơm" instead of "về em cho ăn bưởi trừ cơm": The revised sentence provides a clearer and more direct expression of the speaker's intention. "Sẽ cho anh ăn" means "will give you to eat," which indicates the action of providing pomelos instead of rice. "Thay vì" means "instead of," which makes the substitution clear in the sentence.

Overall, these adjustments help convey the message more accurately and fluently in Vietnamese.

Let's break down the Vietnamese sentence word by word to help you understand each part:

"Cần" (Need) - This is a verb that means "need" or "require."

"một" (One) - This is a numerical quantifier that means "one." It specifies the number of people needed.

"anh" (You) - This is a pronoun that means "you," specifically used when addressing a male.

"chăm sóc" (Take care of) - This is a verb phrase that means "take care of" or "look after."

"vườn" (Garden) - This is a noun that means "garden."

"bưởi" (Pomelo) - This is a type of fruit, specifically a pomelo.

"của" (Of) - This is a possessive particle that indicates possession. In this case, it connects "vườn bưởi" (pomelo garden) to "em" (me).

"em" (Me) - This is a pronoun that means "I" or "me."

"sẽ" (Will) - This is a future tense marker that indicates something will happen in the future.

"cho" (Give) - This is a verb that means "give" or "offer."

"ăn" (Eat) - This is a verb that means "eat."

"bưởi" (Pomelo) - Same as before, referring to the fruit pomelo.

"thay vì" (Instead of) - This is a conjunction that means "instead of."

"cơm" (Rice) - This is a noun that means "rice."

Putting it all together, the sentence "Cần một anh chăm sóc vườn bưởi của em. Em sẽ cho anh ăn bưởi thay vì cơm." can be translated as:

"Need one (male) to take care of my pomelo garden. I will give you pomelos to eat instead of rice."

https://twitter.comm/georgemckinley3/status/1770314605316751372

评论

Trái gì mà bé tí vậy bạn
分析这句话:Sure, let's break down the Vietnamese sentence "Trái gì mà bé tí vậy bạn":
  • "Trái" (What) - This word means "what" and is used to ask for information or clarification.
  • "gì" (What) - This word is a question word that means "what" and is often used in combination with other words to form questions or express surprise.
  • "mà" (But/However) - This is a conjunction that can mean "but" or "however" depending on the context. In this sentence, it's used to introduce a contrasting or surprising element.
  • "bé" (Small/Little) - This word means "small" or "little" and is often used to refer to children or things that are small in size.
  • "tí" (Tiny/Little) - This word means "tiny" or "little" and is similar in meaning to "bé," emphasizing something small in size.
  • "vậy" (Like That/So) - This word is an adverb that can mean "like that" or "so," depending on the context. It's used here to express surprise or emphasis.
  • "bạn" (You/Your) - This word means "you" or "your" and is used when addressing someone directly or referring to someone in the second person.
Putting it all together, the phrase "Trái gì mà bé tí vậy bạn" can be translated as:
"What is it that's so tiny/small, huh?" or "What is it that's so small like that, huh?"

I find in the dictionary the phrase “bé tí ” to be translated into "very small; tiny; minute". Is it right?

Yes, you are correct. The phrase "bé tí" in Vietnamese can indeed be translated as "very small," "tiny," or "minute." It refers to something that is extremely small or diminutive in size. This phrase is commonly used to emphasize the smallness of an object, person, or thing. Here are a few examples of how "bé tí" can be used:
  • "Em mặc chiếc váy bé tí rất dễ thương." (You wear a very cute tiny dress.)
  • "Chiếc đồng hồ đó nhỏ bé tí nhưng rất đẹp." (That watch is very small but very beautiful.)
  • "Cô bé tí nhưng rất thông minh và đáng yêu." (She's tiny but very smart and adorable.)
So, when you encounter the phrase "bé tí" in Vietnamese, you can understand it as describing something that is very small or tiny.

Đây là quả chanh đào mà
解析:
Let's break down the Vietnamese sentence "Đây là quả chanh đào mà" and explain the use of "mà":
  • "Đây là" (This is) - This phrase means "this is" and is used to introduce or identify something.
  • "quả" (Fruit) - This word means "fruit" and is often used to refer to a specific piece or type of fruit.
  • "chanh đào" (Peach lime) - This phrase refers to a type of lime called "peach lime," which is a hybrid of lime and kumquat, known for its distinct flavor and appearance.
  • "mà" (But/However) - In this context, "mà" is used as a conjunction that introduces a contrasting or unexpected element in the sentence. It can be translated as "but" or "however" in English.
Now, let's put it all together:
"Đây là quả chanh đào mà" can be translated as "This is a peach lime, but..." or "This is a peach lime, however..."
In this sentence, "mà" is used to contrast or add additional information about the peach lime. It could be followed by another clause or statement that contrasts with what has been mentioned earlier. For example:
"Đây là quả chanh đào mà nhìn cũng khá lớn." (This is a peach lime, but it looks quite large.)
"Đây là quả chanh đào mà có vị chua ngọt độc đáo." (This is a peach lime, however, it has a unique sweet-sour taste.)

Anh kia! Để chăm sóc vườn bưởi, em hiếu khách rồi.
解析:
Sure, let's break down the Vietnamese sentence "Anh kia! Để chăm sóc vườn bưởi, em hiếu khách rồi":
  • "Anh kia!" - This is an exclamation that means "Hey, you there!" or "Hey, that guy!" The word "anh" here is used to address a male, and "kia" adds emphasis or specifies the person being addressed.
  • "Để" - This is a preposition that can mean "to" or "in order to" in this context. It indicates purpose or intention.
  • "chăm sóc" - This is a verb phrase that means "to take care of" or "to tend to."
  • "vườn" - This is a noun that means "garden" or "orchard."
  • "bưởi" - This is a noun that means "pomelo," which is a type of citrus fruit.
  • "em" - This is a pronoun that means "I" or "me," used by the speaker to refer to themselves.
  • "hiếu khách" - This is an adjective phrase that means "attentive" or "thoughtful." It describes the behavior or attitude of being considerate and hospitable.
  • "rồi" - This is an adverb that means "already" or "now" in this context. It indicates that something has been done or achieved.
Now, let's put it all together:
"Anh kia! Để chăm sóc vườn bưởi, em hiếu khách rồi." can be translated as "Hey, you there! In order to take care of the pomelo garden, I'm already attentive and hospitable."
In this sentence, the speaker is addressing someone and informing them that they are ready and willing to take care of the pomelo garden with a hospitable and attentive attitude.

Q:
Maybe in this context, instead of translating into "I'm already attentive and hospitable", the better choice would be "you are already attentive and hospitable."
A:
Yes, you're absolutely correct. In the context provided, the phrase "em hiếu khách rồi" is more appropriately translated as "you are already attentive and hospitable" rather than "I'm already attentive and hospitable." Thank you for pointing that out. Here's the corrected translation of the entire sentence:
"Anh kia! Để chăm sóc vườn bưởi, em hiếu khách rồi."
"Hey, you there! In order to take care of the pomelo garden, you are already attentive and hospitable."

Anh nào đến ứng tuyển đi
解析:
Let's break down the Vietnamese sentence "Anh nào đến ứng tuyển đi":
  • "Anh" - This is a pronoun used to refer to a male, meaning "you" or "he."
  • "nào" - This is an interrogative pronoun that means "which" or "who." It is used to ask for specific information about a person or thing.
  • "đến" - This is a verb that means "to come" or "to arrive."
  • "ứng tuyển" - This is a verb phrase that means "to apply (for a job, position, etc.)."
  • "đi" - This is a particle that can be translated as "go" or "do," depending on the context. In this sentence, it's used to indicate an action or command, similar to saying "go ahead" or "do it."
Putting it all together, "Anh nào đến ứng tuyển đi" can be translated as:
"Which of you will come to apply?" or "Who is coming to apply?"

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:57 , Processed in 0.050007 second(s), 21 queries .