桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 10|回复: 0

越语学习翻译 Mình còn trẻ sao nó cứ gọi cô chú, em cay cú sao chưa thành cô dâu chú rể.

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-31 23:32:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
例句学习:
Mình còn trẻ sao nó cứ gọi cô chú, em cay cú sao chưa thành cô dâu chú rể.

The sentence is mostly correct, but there are a few minor adjustments needed for clarity and grammatical accuracy. Here's the corrected version along with its meaning:

"Mình còn trẻ sao nó cứ gọi cô chú, em cay cú sao chưa thành cô dâu chú rể."

Translation: "I'm still young, why do they keep calling me aunt/uncle? How frustrating that I haven't become a bride/groom yet."

In this sentence, the speaker is expressing frustration or annoyance at being referred to with respectful terms like "cô" (aunt) or "chú" (uncle) despite being relatively young. Additionally, they express impatience or disappointment at not yet having reached the status of a bride or groom.

Sure, here's the breakdown of the sentence "Mình còn trẻ sao nó cứ gọi cô chú, em cay cú sao chưa thành cô dâu chú rể":
  • Mình: I, me
  • còn: still, yet
  • trẻ: young
  • sao: why
  • nó: they, he/she (depending on context)
  • cứ: keep, always
  • gọi: call
  • cô: aunt, lady (used to address an older female)
  • chú: uncle, mister (used to address an older male)
  • em: younger sibling, younger person (used to address someone younger or of lower status)
  • cay cú: frustrated, annoyed
  • chưa: not yet
  • thành: become, turn into
  • cô dâu: bride, daughter-in-law
  • chú rể: groom, son-in-law
Putting it all together, the sentence translates to something like: "I'm still young, why do they keep calling me aunt/uncle? I'm frustrated that I haven't become a bride/groom yet."

"Cô dâu chú rể" is a phrase in Vietnamese that refers to the bride and groom. Here's the breakdown of each word:
  • Cô: This word means "aunt" or "young lady" depending on the context. In this phrase, it's used to refer to the bride.
  • Dâu: This word means "daughter-in-law," specifically the daughter-in-law of the groom's family.
  • Chú: This word means "uncle" or "older brother" depending on the context. In this phrase, it's used to refer to the groom.
  • Rể: This word means "son-in-law," specifically the son-in-law of the bride's family.
So, "cô dâu chú rể" collectively means "bride and groom" in Vietnamese.

珍贵的越南语资料下:
https://domzh.com/minority/139.html
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 15:29 , Processed in 0.070431 second(s), 21 queries .