回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-8 06:12:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
"So MG launched an SUV, the first-ever SUV. This is the result of the shifting appetite of new car buyers all around the world who are now after crossovers, big and small, and that's what's hot. So awesome, geez. Just like its only on the model on sale in the UK, the MG 3 super mini does get the MG 6 saloon was acts recently, the GS is rooted in affordability but looking at you wouldn't necessarily think so. I mean, I think it looks quite stylish, whether it looks more stylish and lacing to say our tech, err, the Renault Kadjar or the Nissan Qashqai is entirely up to you. But nevertheless, it's the competition to beat. There's MG or to the touch now, since its launch, MG has been going on about how impressive the standard kit levels of the GS are which include the likes of 17-inch alloys. You also get LED daytime running lights, aircon, and cruise control. We can ground rating compared something like the Nissan Qashqai, but the MG GS is a lot cheaper. We'll come back to that in a bit. Now this flagship exclusive model gets everything from the likes of rain-sensing wipers to heated leather seats. You also get a reversing camera and SatNav, but it does feel quite plush at least kit-wise. I like the way these seats plug you into place, and I really like the entertainment screen. It's quite snappy, but it doesn't take long until that strong risk of cost-cutting becomes apparent. I mean, just like the MG 6, the interior is quite dark, and there's loads of scratchy plastic stuffing around. Although I really like this layout, the buttons are very logical, easy to understand. These black plastic panels here just ruin it. But I like the stitching here as well that we mention that we're reaching right across there. It gets rid of a lot of the plastic, but hey, we've got to cut costs somewhere, I suppose.

Now the rear of the GS is more of a rounded package. First off, you've got these nice wide opening doors, and once you get inside, there's loads of legroom and loads of headroom. You also get this fall-down armrest with two cupholders, and it's just really easy to move around. You've got plenty of legroom. When it comes to these seats fold down very easily with a bolt door like Bank. But yet, nice flat load and surface. Now when it comes to the boot, the opening is quite narrow. I mean, it can be a bit awkward getting wide objects in. However, I still get 483 liters with the seats in place on 1336 liters with the seats down. Now size-wise, that means it fits in between the SAIC Hector and this on Kashgar.

This one to know where to start with the GS so I'm just going to start with its most confusing elements and that is its 164 big horsepower 1.5-liter petrol engine, which is the only engine in the range. Now initially when you drive this MG, you'll probably think flat, sorry, that's got to get their power. But after you drive it for a while, you realize that that power is in small quantities, and well, it's just a bit all over the place. I mean, it only really comes to life over two and a half thousand, three thousand RPM. It's a bit like it's a bit like an erratic wave, and you're not quite sure when it's going to pick this 1.5 petrol is more entertaining like the entry-level 1.2-liter petrol in the Qashqai, bore with an average around 14 miles per gallon and co2 of 139 grams per kilometer. It's just hard to get motivated about fit. I'm still not quite sure about this 6-speed manual gearbox. I mean, sure it's sharp enough, but it's just a bit flimsy. Thankfully, the GS's handling has got a bit more about it now. Around town steering, which is electromechanical, not hydraulic, is nice and easy to maneuver, and the insulation in the cabin is really good. I mean, the only thing you're really going to hear is the engine on the heavy acceleration, sure feedback in the steering could be better, but having a straight cryonic balance, the ride on the other hand is just a bit temperamental. I mean, again around town, it's fine, but get up to speed on pretty much any road, and it just feels a bit unsettled and firm. I mean, this world we're on now for the UK is the tube, and it's relatively smooth, but the don't, but all I mean, you could argue that this slightly thermostats office to help it corner, and it does it keeps body roll in check when going on corners at speed, but then the steering isn't really set up for fast cornering, so yeah.

So pricing, see where the GS claims to be a big deal at 4995, it's 3,000 pounds chief and the stay attacker, 3,800 pounds cheaper than the Nissan Qashqai, over 4,000 pounds cheaper than the Renault Kjar, and it comes with a five-year warranty. But two models I haven't mentioned yet at the Ssangyong Tivoli and the Duchy Duster, which start from on the 13,000 pound and 10,000 pound respectively. And if the pH can't quite reach the heights of its rivals and you're purely after affordability, then why wouldn't you go for one of these models? And by the way, this flagship model behind me cost twenty grand, and that's just it with the GS, really. I mean, it claims to be affordable, which it is to an extent, but it lingers in limbo between models that are either a lot better than it or ones that are a lot cheaper and similar. The GS isn't distinctively different to either. It's hard to recommend it, really. What do you think of the GS? If you give it a shot, let us know in the comment section below, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Click on the inquire button to find out more details about this car or for any other models visit carkeys.co.uk, and to watch more reviews, click one of the links on-screen now."

“所以MG首次推出了一款SUV。这是新车购买者不断变化的口味的结果,他们现在追求各种大小的跨界车,这就是最热门的。就像只有在英国销售的车型一样,MG 3超级迷你确实也得到了MG 6轿车的关注,最近的GS则是基于价格亲民。不过,看起来你可能不会这么想。我的意思是,我认为它看起来相当时尚,无论是外观还是内饰,你可能认为它更加时尚,也可能认为它更加缺乏。和雷诺卡缤相比,也许你会喜欢它多一些,而与日产逍客相比,你也许会选择逍客。不过,竞争对手完全取决于你。但无论如何,它都是一个需要击败的竞争对手。现在这款车型从推出以来一直在不断提升,MG一直强调GS的标准配置水平多么令人印象深刻,其中包括17英寸合金轮毂、LED日间行车灯、空调和定速巡航等。我们可以将它与日产逍客等车型进行比较,但MG GS的价格要便宜得多。我们稍后会详细介绍这一点。现在这款旗舰车型包括从雨感应雨刷到加热皮座椅等一切。你还将获得倒车摄像头和SatNav,但至少在配置方面,它看起来相当豪华。我喜欢这些座椅插槽能够稳固地固定座椅,我也喜欢娱乐屏幕,它的响应速度非常快。但它的成本削减风险很快就会显现出来。我是说,就像MG 6一样,内饰相当黑暗,到处都是劣质的塑料。尽管我真的很喜欢这个布局,按钮很合理,易于理解。这些黑色塑料面板确实毁了它。但是我喜欢这里的缝线,我们提到过,横跨到那边去。它去掉了很多塑料,但嘿,我们总得在某些地方削减成本。
现在GS的后排更像一个完整的包装。首先,你会发现这些宽大的开门口,一旦你进去了,就会发现有很多腿部空间和头部空间。你还将获得这个可以折叠的扶手,带有两个杯架,移动起来非常容易。你有很多腿部空间。说到这些座椅,它们非常容易折叠,有一个像银行一样的门,但非常平坦的负载和表面。现在,当谈到后备箱时,打开的空间相当窄。我是说,将宽物体放进去可能有点麻烦。不过,即使座椅放下后,我仍然可以得到483升的空间。这样的尺寸意味着它介于SAIC海格和日产逍客之间。
对于GS,我不知道从哪里开始,所以我只是从它最令人困惑的部分开始,那就是它的164马力1.5升汽油发动机,这是整个系列中唯一的发动机。最初,当你驾驶这款MG时,你可能会认为它有足够的动力。但是当你驾驶一段时间后,你会意识到这种动力的分配是不够的,而且有些杂乱。我的意思是,它只有在两千五百到三千转每分钟的时候才能发挥作用。这种1.5升汽油发动机比日产逍客的入门级1.2升汽油发动机更加有趣,但它的平均每加仑行驶14英里,每公斤二氧化碳排放139克,让人难以引起兴趣。对于这款6速手动变速器,我仍然不太确定。我是说,它足够灵敏,但有些脆弱。幸运的是,GS的悬挂系统有了一些改进。在城市周围转弯时,采用电动机械而不是液压转向,操控起来非常容易,而车内隔音效果非常好。我是说,你唯一能听到的声音就是在加速时的引擎声。确实,方向盘的反馈可以更好,但是拥有直线的方向盘可以使车辆在高速转弯时保持平稳,但是方向盘并没有真正适合快速转弯。所以,是的。
价格方面,GS自称是一款价值4995英镑的重要车型,比英国的留守攻击者便宜3000英镑,比日产逍客便宜3800英镑,比雷诺卡缤便宜4000英镑以上,而且还附带五年的保修期。但我还没有提到的两款车型是双龙提莫利和杜卡迪尘土,它们的起价分别为13000英镑和10000英镑。如果GS无法达到其竞争对手的高度,你只是追求价格实惠,那么你为什么不选择其中一款车型呢?顺便说一下,我身后的这款旗舰车型售价为二万英镑。对于GS来说,就是这样了。我是说,它自称价格实惠,而在某种程度上确实如此,但它处于比它更好或比它更便宜且相似的车型之间的僵持状态。GS在两者之间并没有明显的区别。我很难推荐它。你对GS有什么看法?如果你试过,请在下面的评论区告诉我们,并不要忘记订阅我们的YouTube频道。点击查询按钮了解更多关于这款车的详情,或访问carkeys.co.uk了解其他车型,观看更多评论,请点击屏幕上的链接之一。”

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 22:38 , Processed in 0.050694 second(s), 21 queries .