回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-13 09:11:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
The word "để" in Vietnamese is a versatile word that can function as a preposition, a conjunction, or an auxiliary verb, depending on its usage. Here are some common meanings and uses of "để":
  • Preposition: When used as a preposition, "để" typically means "to" or "for" and indicates purpose or destination. For example:

• "Đi chợ để mua đồ." (Go to the market to buy things.)
    • "Tôi đã viết thư để gửi cho bạn." (I wrote a letter to send to you.)
  • Conjunction: "Để" can also function as a conjunction to connect clauses or phrases, often indicating a reason, purpose, or result. For instance:

• "Tôi học tiếng Anh để đi du lịch." (I am learning English to travel.)
    • "Anh ta làm việc chăm chỉ để có được thành công." (He works hard in order to achieve success.)
  • Auxiliary verb: In certain constructions, "để" can be used as an auxiliary verb to express permission or allowance, similar to "let" or "allow" in English:

• "Để tôi giúp bạn." (Let me help you.)
    • "Mẹ để con đi chơi." (Mom allows the child to go out and play.)
Overall, "để" is a versatile word in Vietnamese that plays multiple roles in connecting phrases, indicating purpose or destination, and expressing permission or allowance.

A: It is correct to summarize this way?để - to, for; allow; so that

B: Yes, your summary is correct and captures the main meanings of "để" in Vietnamese:
  • "để" can mean "to" or "for" when used as a preposition, indicating purpose or destination.
  • It can also mean "allow" or "let" when used as an auxiliary verb.
  • Additionally, "để" can express a purpose or reason, similar to "so that" or "in order to," when used as a conjunction.

基础越南语学习资料下载:
https://domzh.com/minority/139.html

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:49 , Processed in 0.053281 second(s), 21 queries .