回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-13 09:19:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
The word "thấy" in Vietnamese is a versatile verb that can be used in various contexts. Here are some of its common usages:
  • Seeing or perceiving: "Thấy" is often used to indicate the action of seeing or perceiving something with the eyes or senses. For example:

• "Anh thấy một con mèo đang chạy." (He sees a cat running.)
    • "Tôi không thấy ai ở đây." (I don't see anyone here.)
  • Realizing or noticing: In addition to physical sight, "thấy" can also express realizing or noticing something:

• "Tôi thấy rằng bạn đã thay đổi rất nhiều." (I notice that you have changed a lot.)
    • "Cô ấy thấy mình đã mắc lỗi lớn." (She realizes that she has made a big mistake.)
  • Feeling or experiencing: "Thấy" can also convey feelings or experiences:

• "Em thấy hạnh phúc khi ở bên gia đình." (I feel happy when I'm with my family.)
    • "Anh ấy thấy lo lắng về tương lai." (He feels worried about the future.)
  • Expressing opinions or judgments: "Thấy" is commonly used to express opinions, judgments, or beliefs:

• "Tôi thấy bộ phim này rất hay." (I think this movie is very good.)
    • "Cô ấy thấy điều đó không công bằng." (She believes that is unfair.)
  • Passive voice: In some cases, "thấy" can be used in the passive voice to indicate being seen or noticed by someone:

• "Những hành động của anh ấy bị thấy là không đúng đắn." (His actions are seen as inappropriate.)
Overall, "thấy" is a common and versatile verb in Vietnamese that can be used to express a wide range of actions, perceptions, emotions, opinions, and experiences.

"tìm thấy" is indeed a phrase in Vietnamese. It is formed by combining the verb "tìm" (to find or search) with the verb "thấy" (to see or perceive). Together, "tìm thấy" means "to find" or "to discover." This phrase is commonly used when talking about locating or coming across something that was being searched for.

基础越南语学习资料下载:
https://domzh.com/minority/139.html

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 16:25 , Processed in 0.048513 second(s), 21 queries .