积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 03:27:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
阅读理解每日一练第一篇
As an old Chinese saying goes, Spring Festival comes right after the Laba Festival, so get ready for a bowl of porridge while looking forward to the long-awaited family get-together.
Today, people across China are celebrating the Laba Festival. It is a traditional Chinese festival. It's on the eighth day of the 12th lunar month. What does this festival mean to Chinese people? OK. It just tells people to prepare for celebrating the coming New Year's Day and for wanderers to return home to get together with their family.
Long long ago, Laba Festival was a day of thanks for a good harvest. On this day, people usually eat Laba porridge, a porridge with eight kinds of mixed grains(谷物). Many temples today have the tradition of giving out Laba porridge to the public. The sweet, red porridge is believed to bring luck and joy.
The festival is also the day for people to put garlic in vinegar(醋).The garlic turns green, and this Laba garlic will be eaten with dumplings on Chinese New Year's Day. While in the past, it was used to let people remember to pay back the money they had borrowed, as Laba is near the end of the year and "garlic" (suan,蒜 in Chinese) sounds the same as "calculate" (suan,算).
Customs are quite different across the countiy. People in Qianxian, east China's Anhui Province, will eat the Laba tofu a few days before. In Xining City, northwest China's Qinghai Province, people will eat porridge with beef and mutton.

( )1.The Laba Festival is on__________.
A. the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month
B. the eighth day of January
C. the eighth day of the twelfth month

( )2. The underlined word "wanderers" probably means_______________.
  A.奇迹        B.离家者    C.流浪者

( )3. The writer does NOT tell us that____________about Laba Festival.
A. Laba Festival is the start for people to prepare for the coming New Year
B. customs about the Laba Festival are almost the same across the country
C. the festival was a day of thanks for a good harvest in the old days

( )4. What can we learn from Paragraph 4 according to this passage?
A. The garlic will turn green and be eaten with noodles.
B. "garlic" sounds the same as "calculate" in Chinese.
C. People usually put garlic in vinegar on New Year's Day.

( )5. What's the best title for the passage?
A. The Laba Festival.
B. The customs of Laba Festival.
C. Laba Festival is different in different parts of China.

阅读理解每日一练第二篇

Imagine having a simple app(应用程序) that works like: When you need help, just open the app, touch the "notOK" button and a text message will be sent to five pre-selected(预先选定的)people, along with a location(位置)to show where you are. The message reads, "Hey, I'm not OK. Please call me, text me, or come to find me."
US teenagers Hannah Lucas, 15, and her brother Charie, 13, have created an app called notOK. People just need to pay $1.99(12.5 yuan) each month to use it.
Hannah was inspired(启发) to create the app during a dark time in her life last year. She suffered(遭受) from a disease that caused her to pass out at school. Other kids sometimes bullied(欺凌) her about this. She felt sad and wanted to find an app that would allow her to get help when she wasn't feeling OK.
She asked her brother Charlie, whose nickname is "Tech Support", to find such an app. When they couldn't find, they decided to create one themselves.
They came up with some designs for the app first. Charie took a programming class last summer and built a website for the app. Hannah also shared her idea in her summer business class. Some app developers showed interest and decided to help her. At last, the app came out in the US and Canada on January 31.
Hannah is happy that her app is helping others. "It makes everything I went through last year worth it," she said.

( )1.Who will know you're in trouble when you touch the "notOK” button?
A. Five pre-selected people.    B. Five close friends.     C. Five app developers

( )2.What do the underlined words "text me" in Paragraph One probably mean?
A. Send me a report    B. Send me an email    C. Send me a message

( )3.The main purpose of inventing the app is to allow people_____.
A. to build a website    B. to ask for help    C. to earn money

( )4.The right order of the following statements about the invention of the app is_____.
a. Hannah suffered from a disease last year.
b. Charlie took a programming class last summer.
c. The app came out in the US and Canada in January.
d. Hannah and Charlie failed to find such a useful app.
A. c, d, a, b      B. a, d, c, b       C. a, d, b, c

( )5.The best words to describe the app are_____.
A. simple and helpful
B. pleasant and dangerous
C. expensive and creative
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:49 , Processed in 0.062730 second(s), 21 queries .