积分
发表于 2021-11-19 04:05:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
英语写作,介绍自己居住的城市。
假如你是中学生,你居住在长沙,请你写一篇长沙的作文,简介长沙的特色。

下面英语例句,是写长沙有哪些著名的特点,这些是从宏观的角度来看长沙。仅供参考:
Changsha has a history of more than 3,000 years. It is now the capital of Hunan Province and the most populous city in the province.

Changsha has become one of the major cities with rapid development in the world.

Changsha is now an important business, manufacturing, transportation, and innovation development center in central China.

Changsha is the location of Hunan Broadcasting System, where there is the second-largest TV center in the country.

Changsha has one of China's largest multi-purpose sports stadiums, Helong Stadium. It is the home ground of the local football team.

Hunan Provincial Museum in Changsha houses 180,000 important historical artifacts ranging from the Zhou Dynasty to the recent Qing Dynasty.

Mawangdui is one of the most outstanding and famous tombs in the world and is known for its well-preserved condition. It is one of the most famous tourist attractions. It is also a testimony to the long history of ancient times.

描写自己相关,选取自己喜欢的两个方面来写,比如写自己喜欢去长沙的某个景点,或者喜欢长沙的美食。
Certainly, when it comes to Changsha, there must be two points that cannot be left out.
I want to highlight two points: tourist attractions and local food in Changsha.
As a middle school student, I would like to mention one of the most attractive tourist attractions, Orange Island(or Yuelu Mountain, etc.).
I often hike the mountain and go to Orange island to have a fantastic view of our city.
I also want to talk about Changsha cuisine.
As early as ancient times, the great poet Qu Yuan recorded many delicacies in Hunan in his famous poems.
I am fond of local food in Changsha. Spicy food is a specialty of the region.
It always makes me happy when we families or friends sit around a table having hot pot, a meal that is full of spicy food.
Indeed the food here is so spicy that we are left with a strong taste of pepper and heat in the mouth. But we do enjoy it.
What a wonderful life!

岳麓区天马小区,MR ZHU,微信ID:752429345

粗略基本翻译:
长沙已有三千多年的历史。现在是湖南省的省会,也是湖南省人口最多的城市。

长沙已成为世界上发展迅速的主要城市之一。

长沙现在是华中地区重要的商业,制造,运输和创新发展中心。

长沙是湖南广播系统的所在地,那里是全国第二大电视中心。

长沙拥有中国最大的多功能体育馆之一的贺龙体育馆。这是当地足球队的主场。

长沙的湖南省博物馆收藏了从周朝至近代清朝的18万件重要历史文物。

长沙的马王堆是世界上最著名的古墓之一,以保存完好而闻名。它是最著名的旅游景点之一。这也是古代悠久历史的见证。

当然,说起到长沙,不能不说到这两点。
我想强调两点:长沙的旅游景点和当地美食。
作为一名中学生,我想提一下最吸引人的旅游景点之一,橘子洲(或岳麓山等)。
我经常爬山,去橘子洲,欣赏我们城市的美景。
我也想谈谈长沙美食。
早在远古时代,伟大的诗人屈原就在他的著名诗歌中记载了湖南的许多美食。
我喜欢长沙的美食。辣菜是该地区的特色菜。
当我们的家人或朋友坐在火锅旁的餐桌上时,总是很开心,这是一顿充满辣味的饭菜。
的确,这里的食物是如此辣,以至于我们口中留下强烈的辣味和热气。但我们确实喜欢它。
多么美好的生活!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:18 , Processed in 0.055358 second(s), 21 queries .