回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 04:45:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
For  several  reasons  I decided  to  stop smoking.  For  one thing,  I realized  that  my smoking cigarettes bothered others,  41 my wife and children,irritating (刺激) their eyes and  42  them to cough and  sneeze. Smoking cigarettes was  43  not  a good  habit.   Our house 44 with ashtrays piled  high  with  butts, matchsticks, and  ashes, and  the children were 45 knocking them over. Smoking cigarettes was 46, and I estimated that the carton (包) a week that I was smoking 47 me about $950 a year. Another 48 I stopped smoking was that the 49  about cigarettes being 50  to health finally 51  to  me.  A heavy  smoker  I  know  from  work  is  in Eagleville  Hospital now 52  lung cancer. Smoking cigarettes was also 53. When I smoked, I would have to drink something to wet down my 54 throat, and that meant I had to keep 55 to the  bathroom all the time. I sometimes 56 spend whole weekends doing 57 smoking,drinking,and going to the bathroom. Most of all,I was  determined  to 58  smoking because I felt 59. I hated smoking, which had made money off my sweat and blood. 60 I am concerned, I hope you will also follow my example to stop smoking for the sake of your health.
41.        A.particularly        B.specially        C.purposely        D.personally
42.        A.to force        B.making        C.to have        D.causing
43.        A.either        B.also        C.too        D.as well
44.        A.has been filled        B.had covered        C.was dirtied        D.was painted
45.        A.always        B.yet        C.almost        D.only
46.        A.cheap        B.expensive        C.high        D.valuable
47.        A.spend        B.take        C.cost        D.pay
48.        A.step        B.habit        C.method        D.reason
49.        A.message        B.notice        C.words        D.sentence
50.        A.good        B.useful        C.useless        D.harmful
51.        A.asked        B.got through        C.helped        D.noticed
52.        A.at        B.as        C.with        D.from
53.        A.inconvenient        B.comfortable        C.uneasy        D.helpful
54.        A.wet        B.injured        C.dry        D.threatened
55.        A.to go        B.going        C.to run        D.running
56.        A.wished to        B.hoped to        C.used to        D.seemed to
57.        A.anything with        B.nothing but        C.something and        D.whatever and
58.        A.stop        B.start        C.begin        D.end
59.        A.sorry        B.glad        C.exploited        D.upset
60.        A.So far        B.As though        C.Considering as        D.As far as
答案:41-45:ADBCA    46-50: BCDAD   51-55: BCACB    56-60:DBACD
解答:
43.可以说 He did not come, and she also did not come,但不可说 He did not come, and she did not come also,(X) 这里的 also 该改作 either。
可以说 It is also not good. 但不能说 It isn't also good. (X)
一般认为also只能用于肯定,不能用于否定,否定时要像too那样改用either。但是其实also也往往用于否定。【例如】Our concern about such practices is also not new. 我们对这些做法的关切同样也不是什么新的事情了。/ She also knew absolutely nothing about the Theory of Relativity. 她对相对论也是一无所知。但是,第一,如果用also,要放在谓语动词前面(too则放在句末);第二,用also同用too意义不同。also支配后面的not,对前后两者都加以否定;too则被前面的not所支配,只否定后者,通过下面例句可进行比较。【例如】You should not smoke, and you also should not drink. 你既不能吸烟,也不能喝酒(also管后面的not)。/ You may drink, but you may not smoke too. 你可以喝酒,但不可以又加上吸烟(not管后面的too)。
44. dirty, [VN] to make sth dirty    弄脏;使变脏。这里看and连词,时态并列,都是过去式。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:11 , Processed in 0.065576 second(s), 21 queries .