桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 307|回复: 0

ChatGPT读新闻学英语 Country star Johnrich has added his name to the list of performers boycotting woke Anheuser-Busch

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-4-8 11:36:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Donzh.com
What does the news title mean:
Country star Johnrich  has added his name to the list of performers boycotting woke Anheuser-Busch for signing womanhood satirist Dylan Mulvaney as a brand spokesman.

ChatGPT
The news title means that the country musician Johnrich has joined the group of performers who are boycotting Anheuser-Busch, a beverage company, because they hired Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson. Mulvaney is described as a "womanhood satirist," which implies that their comedy or art may be seen as controversial or offensive to some people. The term "woke" in the title suggests that the boycott may be related to the company's support of progressive social movements or political correctness.

Donzh.com
How can I explain to a 5-year-old child, in a easier and more explicit manner?

ChatGPT
Sure, I can explain it in a simpler way for a 5-year-old!

"Johnrich is a singer, and he's not happy with a company called Anheuser-Busch. They hired someone named Dylan Mulvaney to be their spokesperson. Dylan Mulvaney is a person who makes jokes about being a woman, which some people don't think is nice. Johnrich and some other performers are saying they won't work with the company because they don't agree with what Dylan Mulvaney says. It's like when you don't want to play with someone because they're not being nice to you or your friends."

Donzh.com
The 5-year-old child asks, what exactly the bad behavior Dylan has displayed?

ChatGPT
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have any information on Dylan Mulvaney's behavior, and I cannot assume or speculate about any specific behavior that may have caused this controversy. However, it is mentioned in the news title that Dylan Mulvaney is a "womanhood satirist," which implies that some people may find their comedy or art offensive.

If the child has further questions, it may be best to explain that sometimes people make jokes or say things that can hurt others' feelings or be inappropriate, and that is not okay. It is important to treat everyone with kindness and respect, and sometimes when people don't behave nicely, others may choose not to work with them or support them.

Donzh.com
What does the word "woke" mean in that title?

ChatGPT
In the context of the news title, the term "woke" is used to describe Anheuser-Busch, the beverage company. "Woke" is a slang term that has gained popularity in recent years, and it is often used to describe a person or organization that is socially and politically aware, particularly in regards to issues of social justice, equality, and discrimination.

Therefore, in this context, the term "woke" is used to describe Anheuser-Busch as a company that is actively supporting progressive social movements or political correctness, which may have played a role in the controversy surrounding the hiring of Dylan Mulvaney as a brand spokesman.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 02:36 , Processed in 0.048147 second(s), 21 queries .