桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 485|回复: 0

人教版英语8年级(下册)Unit 9 课文答案翻译Have you ever been to ..

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 02:51:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Unit 9  Have you ever been to a museum?
2d:  Role-play the conversation.
Anna: I went to the film museum last weekend. Have you ever been there?
Jill: Yes, I have. I went there back in April.
Anna: It's really interesting, isn't it? It's a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
Jill: Yes, I love all the old movie cameras there. I learned about the inventions that led to color movies, too.
Anna: So, what did you do on the weekend?
Jill: I camped in the mountains with some friends. We put up a tent and cooked outside.
Anna: That sounds fun. I've never been camping.
Jill: You should try it!

3a:  Three students talk about the most interesting museums they have ever been to.
Read the magazine article and answer the questions.
Ken: The most interesting museum I've ever been to is the American Computer Museum. They have information about different computers and who invented them. The old computers were
much bigger. It's unbelievable that technology has progressed in such a rapid way! I've also learned that there was a special computer. It could play chess even better than humans. I wonder how much more computers will be able to do in the future.

Amy: I've recently been to a very unusual museum in India, the International Museum of Toilets. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw so many different kinds of toilets there. The museum teaches people about the history and development of toilets. It also encourages governments and social groups to think about ways to improve toilets in the future.

Linlin: Last year I went to the Hangzhou National Tea Museum. It's a relaxing and peaceful place near a lake. The tea art performances show how to make a perfect cup of tea. Watching them prepare the tea with the beautiful tea sets is just as enjoyable as drinking the tea itself. I've finally realized why my grandpa loves drinking tea and collecting tea sets.

2b:  Singapore — A Place You Will Never Forget!
Have you ever been to Singapore? For thousands of tourists from China, this small island in Southeast Asia is a wonderful and safe place to take a holiday. On the one hand, more than three quarters of the population are Chinese, so you can simply speak Putonghua a lot of the time. On the other hand, Singapore is an English-speaking country, so it's also a good place to practice your English!
Have you ever tried Chinese food outside of China? Maybe you fear that you won't be able to find anything good to eat when you travel. In Singapore, however, you'll find a lot of food from China; you won't have any problem getting rice, noodles or dumplings. Singapore is also an excellent place to try new food. Whether you like Indian food, Western food or Japanese food, you'll find it all in Singapore!
Most large cities have zoos, but have you ever been to a zoo at night? Singapore has a Night Safari. It might seem strange to go to a zoo when it's dark. However, if you go to see lions, tigers or foxes during the daytime, they'll probably be asleep! A lot of animals only wake up at night, so this is the best time to watch them. At the Night Safari, you can watch these animals in a more natural environment than in a normal zoo.
One great thing about Singapore is that the temperature is almost the same all year round. This is because the island is so close to the equator. So you can choose to go whenever you like — spring, summer, autumn or winter. And, of course, it's not too far from China!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 03:49 , Processed in 0.048711 second(s), 21 queries .