积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-11-8 11:02:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
这个明显是英语为母语的人写的:
how do you know how far to go or when you've gone far enough people like you that think having a baby is like going shopping science wasn't supposed to let us down i know i can give you a boy you betrayed me sean shackleton was nine when his mother was murdered i remember my dad coming up to me and basically just telling me my mum had been killed she was gone beaten to death he's just seen where it happened he now wants to know who did it [Music] hello and welcome to crimewatch and we'll have more on that very emotional
这一段话,没有标点符号,表达一种什么情绪呢?

我问下ChatGPT吧

ChatGPT回答:

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have the capability to fully understand the emotions and experiences you're describing. However, based on the information you provided, it seems like you may be struggling with feelings of betrayal and loss related to a past event involving the murder of someone close to you, possibly your mother.
It's important to remember that dealing with such traumatic events can be incredibly challenging and may require support from loved ones, friends, or mental health professionals. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and confused, and it's important to seek help when needed.
As for knowing how far to go or when you've gone far enough, it's a complex question that doesn't have a simple answer. Each person's journey and healing process is unique, and it's important to prioritize your well-being and emotional health. It's okay to take your time, set boundaries, and seek support as you navigate your emotions and seek justice for your loved one.
If you're struggling with grief, anger, or other difficult emotions related to the murder of your mother or any other traumatic event, it may be helpful to speak with a therapist, counselor, or support group to process your emotions and develop healthy coping mechanisms. They can also provide guidance on how to seek justice and navigate the legal process, if that's something you're pursuing.
Remember, you don't have to go through this alone. It's okay to reach out for help and support as you navigate your emotions and seek justice for your loved one.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:50 , Processed in 0.062058 second(s), 21 queries .