桐木舟学英语人工智能

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 489|回复: 0

人教版英语8年级(下册)Unit 6 课文答案翻译An old man tried to mo...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-11-19 02:53:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Unit 6 An old man tried to move the mountains.
2d: Role-play the conversation.
Teacher: So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong?
Ming Ming: I think it's really interesting. Yu Gong found a good way to solve his problem.
Anna: Really? I think it's a little bit silly. It doesn't seem very possible to move a mountain.
Ming Ming: But the story is trying to show us that anything is possible if you work hard! Yu Gong kept trying and didn't give up.
Anna: Well, I still don't agree with you. I think we should try to find other ways to solve a problem.
Ming Ming: But what could Yu Gong do instead of moving the mountains?
Anna: Well, there are many other ways. For example, he could build a road. That's better and faster than moving a mountain!
Teacher: You have different opinions about the story, and neither of you are wrong. There are many sides to a story and many ways to understand it.

3a:  The main character in the traditional Chinese book Journey to the West
In November 1979, pupils in England were able to watch a new TV program called Monkey. Most of them were hearing this story for the first time. However, this story is not new to Chinese children. The Monkey King or Sun Wukong is the main character in the traditional Chinese book Journey to the West.

The story says that once upon a time there was a magic rock. One day it suddenly broke open and gave birth to a monkey. To fight bad people, the Monkey King uses a magic stick. Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear. At other times, he is able to make it big and long. Sun Wukong can also make 72 changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects. But unless he can hide his tail, he cannot turn himself into a person.

The Monkey King has excited the children of China for many years. And as soon as the TV program came out more than 30 years ago, Western children became interested in reading this story because the clever Monkey King keeps fighting to help the weak and never gives up.

2b:  Hansel and Gretel
Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow. The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die. Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.

SCENE ONE:________________________________
Gretel: Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?
Hansel: Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.
Gretel: How can you save us?
Hansel: Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.

SCENE TWO:______________________________
Wife: Get up, lazy children!
Husband: Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.
Wife: Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.

SCENE THREE:______________________________
Gretel: Hansel, what are you doing?
Hansel: I'm dropping white stones along the way. Unless I do, we'll be lost. Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.

SCENE FOUR:
Wife: You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!
Husband: We thought you were never coming back.
Wife: Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.
Hansel: What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.
Wife: No. You can't go out now.

SCENE FIVE:________________________________
Gretel: What can we do? You have no more stones.
Hansel: I'll drop pieces of bread. As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.

SCENE SIX:______________________________
Gretel: I can't see any bread on the ground. Maybe it was the birds.
Hansel: Never mind! Just keep walking. Unless we do, we won't find our way out

SCENE SEVEN:_________________________________
Gretel: Hansel, we're really lost!
Hansel: Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.
Gretel: Look! It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake and sugar.
Hansel: Let's eat part of the house!

Match each description below with the correct scene.
A. The children get lost.
B. The children wake up.
C. The children cannot find the pieces of bread.
D. Gretel learns about Hansel's plan.
E. The children surprise the parents.
F. Hansel has to change his plan.
G. The children learn that something bad is going to happen.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|桐木舟论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:14 , Processed in 0.055561 second(s), 21 queries .